We work with you and your team to identify the key diversity issues that need to be addressed so that curriculum is made relevant to your working environment. Pertinent case studies are included.
- Create a working environment where employees of diverse identities flourish
- Generate/ reinforce a diversity mindset among your management and staff
- Increase workplace effectiveness
Through engaging activities and thought-provoking case scenarios, a workplace inclusion workshop can help management and staff grapple with such questions as:
- What does “diversity” mean in the workplace and why is it important to our business?
- How do we acknowledge and support people of different race, ethnicity, age, gender, and sexual orientation in our workplace?
- What common challenges and team tensions arise between people of diverse identities?
- Why is an understanding of equity dynamics like racism and sexism crucial to organizational health?
- What diversity skills are critical to building strong workplace teams and retaining our internationally trained star performers?
Call 416.658.3101 x0